We are only $250 away from our goal! We received several large donations today and had our biggest day yet: $750. With 9 days to go, we’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Founder and Executive Director Kat Craft has been undone by this unprecedented generosity.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Conspire Theatre Newsletter - eepurl.com/zfMsj 1 week ago
- Check out this great video about @GirlsRockAustin's program for adult women! We want to team up: youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nKSC… 2 months ago
- Looking forward to meeting up with the indomitable Bridget Dunlap today at @LustrePearl to update her on our goings on. Strong women unite! 2 months ago
- @WholeFoods It was the Mint Chocolate Chip. Delicious, just 1/3 empty. 2 months ago
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Prison Industrial Complex by Prison Culturefeed… j.mp/14aQRnz 2 months ago
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Snail mail: Conspire Theatre PO Box 4953 Austin, TX 78765-4953
Support us by shopping at our Amazon store!
Would you like to learn more about theatre in prisons and jails? How women's issues and criminal justice intersect? How theatre can be used in multiple settings as an educational tool? Or maybe you just want a recommendation for a good book or play. Shop at our Amazon store! We get a percentage of whatever you buy - with no extra cost to you! Check it out! Visit Our Store!
- Home Health Aides Keep Watchful Wait on Obama May 21, 2013Critics say federal wage protections for these workers will drive elderly and disabled people into institutionalized settings. Advocates say that hasn't happened in states that currently extend the minimum wage to home care workers.
- RN's Pay is Fine, But Her 'Back is Killing Her' May 20, 2013Tabitha Waugh, a registered nurse in a West Virginia hospital, can't complain about the pay. But it's tough finding time with her kids and the work takes a toll, physically and mentally. "I just don't want to do direct patient care forever," she said.
- Pollution Risks Worse for Developing World Women May 18, 2013Environmental factors are responsible for 23 percent of the overall global disease burden, according to World Health Organization research. Addressing such pollution could save the lives of 6 million women a year.
- Humor by Female Comics Redefines What's Funny May 18, 2013Much has changed in the world of comedy thanks to strong female voices since "They Used to Call Me Snow White . . . But I Drifted" was first released in 1991, says Gina Barreca in this updated version of the book.
- Obama: Soldier Rapes Hurt U.S.; Comfort Women Dissed May 17, 2013Obama says that the U.S. military's sexual assaults are "dangerous to our national security." A mayor says the Japanese military's "comfort women" were necessary.